Department of Surveys
The purpose of this division is to provide geospatial products (mapping) at various scales and land information and is organized into three units
1. Land Information Unit is responsible for :-
- Production and revision of cadastral plans and maps.
- Creation and maintenance of cadastral database.
- Creation and maintenance of a comprehensive Land Information System.
2. Map Production Unit which includes the photogrammetric and the cartographic sections is responsible for:-
- Acquisition of mapping data.
- Designing and production of maps , plans, images and mosaics.
3. Printing Unit is responsible for:-
- Production of repromats.
- Printing of maps photographs and images.
- Printing of specialized geo-information products.
It is headed by the Deputy Surveyor General (Mapping) at P3.